What we are looking for
Burton Demolition, in partnership with Speedy Demolition and Asbestos Removal, is a leading demolition business based in Burton SA. We take pride in providing a high level of customer service and ensuring the client's expectations are exceeded and our projects are completed to the highest of standards.
With high-volume of work, we are now looking to bring an asbestos removal supervisor who can perform asbestos removal, direct others, ensure safe practices are adhered to on-site and complete paperwork to the highest standard. In addition to this, we are looking for someone with a strong all-round skill set, including the following:
- Communication/interpersonal skills
- The flexibility to supervise projects requiring both non-friable and friable asbestos removal
- Scoping work on-site, including risk management
- Directing and motivating a team to complete work in a safe, efficient manner to achieve the best outcomes for our clients
- Demolition and asbestos removal
- Clear communication with clients, staff, and management
A safety-conscious attitude and the ability to work overtime (and some weekends) will be vital for this role.
You will be provided with all the tools required to complete your role, in addition to a great salary. Burton Demolition also a great team to assist and support you.
Skills and experience
- Completion of Supervise Asbestos Removal (CPCCBC4051A).
- Completion of Remove friable Asbestos (CPCCDE3015A).
- Own Driver's Licence and reliable transport.
- White Card
- 2 x current, contactable Referees.
- Excellent work ethic